Below you will find a useful checklist of what to-do and not to do after an accident.
- Move to a safe location.
- Call the police.
- Seek medical assistance immediately if injured.
- Photograph all damage to every vehicle involved.
- Obtain the other driver’s personal and insurance information.
- Collect witness information.
- Notify your insurance company.
- Do not discuss your case with the other driver’s insurance company.
- Do not sign any documents.
Call our office to protect your rights & maximize your recovery.
Get free, no obligation legal help now. We may be able to get you compensation and medical treatment for your injuries.