Below you will find a useful checklist of what to-do and not to do after an accident.
- Move to a safe location.
- Call the police.
- Seek medical assistance immediately if injured.
- Photograph all damage to every vehicle involved.
- Obtain the other driver’s personal and insurance information.
- Collect witness information.
- Notify your insurance company.
- Do not discuss your case with the other driver’s insurance company.
- Do not sign any documents.
Call our office to protect your rights & maximize your recovery.
We are here for you!
If you were injured due to the fault of another, you may be entitled to serious compensation. Call us now for a free consultation. We will discuss your rights and explain how we will work to maximize your recovery
Regardless of your location, we can come to you at your convenience. We are ready to serve you.
Omid E. Dayan & Eliot M. Houman